Baguio City | the summer capital of the Philippines
I was already in college the first time I set foot to Baguio City. To be honest, I didn’t like the place that much. I find it over crowded and I can’t find anything special. Couple of visits more, it’s still the same notion.
Until just recently, I think I got the point why it is called the “Summer Capital of the Philippines”.
1. Cold weather – for a tropical country like the Philippines, a cold place is really a crowd favorite.
2. Night Market – you can find and buy very cheap clothes, shoes, apparel, etc..
3. Fresh Vegetables – need I say more?
4. Strawberries – I never left Baguio without buying Strawberries/Jam.
5. Night Life – since it’s cold, hanging out with friends has never been sweeter while in the City.
6. Panagbenga Festival – one of the most famous festivals in the country